Day 330: How to work out what it was you said

What I was doing was… Working today on creating a readable new version of the solo theatre piece I am developing. I took the transcription of me telling the story out loud and spent the day turning that into something coherent. I used Happy Scribe which did a pretty good job converting my mumbles to text, notwithstanding some bizarre strings of words which were only decipherable when I spoke them

Day 308: How to make something what it isn’t

What I was doing was… Right -sigh- this is me describing my intention for my creative efforts for today: I would focus on developing the show by working through the exercises I defined for myself last week. Here’s me saying what actually happened: I resisted and instead read some plays that were recommended to me by @lizifpatch (thank you again Lizi!) and I even wrote some words. This is what